[aisle] Pre-K read alouds

Karrie Fisher kfisher at district31.net
Mon Feb 6 15:34:09 CST 2023

Oh! That reminds me of another great one for prek -- Don't Push the Button!
by Bill Cotter!  I made my own little buttons and tell the kids "No matter
what you do, do push that button!" Squeals of laughter come from the kids
because, of course, they are all pressing the button!

It's a fun book.

Search The Card Catalog
<https://district31.follettdestiny.com/common/servlet/logout.do?tm=>

Happily Ever After,
Karrie Fisher
District Librarian
[image: reading]
Winkelman School * 1919 Landwehr Road * Glenview, IL  60026
847-729-5650

Field Middle School * 2055 Landwehr Road * Northbrook, IL 60062
847--272-6884

On Mon, Feb 6, 2023 at 3:22 PM Donna Brockmeyer via AISLE <