[aisle] Advice sought - 6-8th grade library

Kristen Novotny knovotny15 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 10:03:24 CST 2023

Good morning!  I am looking to gather some information on your middle
school library schedule and teaching responsibilities.  Sorry for the long
message!

How do you spend most of your day?
What percentage do you push into classes?
Which departments do you work with the most?
How do you help meet research standards?

Is any of your collaboration with departments required by administration?
For example - meet with each grade in each department at least once per
quarter.

I am in a junior high that has not had a librarian in a few years.  This is
my second year here, but I am struggling with administration to get on the
same page as far as vision and goals for the library program.

If you have any advice or information you'd like to share, I'd love to chat
with you, even over the phone, as I know that can be easier than responding
via email.

My personal email is: knovotny15 at gmail.com
I am Butler Junior High in Oak Brook.

THANK YOU!!!!,