[aisle] Cover One Book Repair Machine

Leah Gregory lgregory at illinoisheartland.org
Wed Feb 8 14:56:44 CST 2023

I used it at my former job. It did it's job pretty well, but it essentially just melts the original glue, allows you to restack the books neatly, and then reglue them. If the pages are torn up or uneven, it's still going to look bad. It helped a lot with graphic novels and manga, which fell apart at an alarming rate. At the time, I felt it's cost didn't really get recouped by its use, but other people may have liked it better.

Leah Gregory, M.A., M.S.
Membership Coordinator - School Library Liaison
Illinois Heartland Library System
Edwardsville Office
618.619.2069
lgregory at illinoisheartland.org<mailto:lgregory at illinoisheartland.org>
www.illinoisheartland.org<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.illinoisheartland.org%2F&data=04%7C01%7C%7C4557d2ca289242a0b46808d9daa09362%7Cad3877b36b3b4c2c878f78e3a8da1075%7C0%7C0%7C637781205467143974%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=QQfhl0BAWWkXTvKDBsouThm1agk%2BAyLI%2BuQg2Hf9BWQ%3D&reserved=0>
Imagining Tomorrow-Delivering Possibilities Today!