[aisle] Cricut Machine for library

Eden Crothers crotherse at msd19.org
Thu Feb 9 08:59:06 CST 2023

I work at a middle school library and toying with the idea of buying a
cricut machine.  I run two clubs where it would be useful and I have
shelves that could be labeled in a much "prettier" way.
Any suggestions on which model to get? Or know of any upcoming sales? Thank
you!

*Emails are checked between 7:20 am & 3:10 pm  on days when students are
present.*

--
E-mail is not necessarily a secure means of communication. The information
transmitted herewith is intended only for the person or entity to which it