[aisle] FW: My Library Is... Grant for School Libraries: Office Hours

Dan Bostrom dan.bostrom at railslibraries.info
Thu Feb 16 09:33:04 CST 2023

Hi all,

We've got another office hours event today at noon. If you're interested in talking more about the My Library Is... Grant for School Libraries, please feel free to drop in. No need to sign up; Zoom info is in the L2 event page linked below.

Dan

Dan Bostrom
Member Engagement Manager
Reaching Across Illinois Library System