[aisle] National Geographic Magazines

Jennifer Bromann-Bender jbromann-bender at lw210.org
Fri Feb 17 09:43:36 CST 2023

Can I cut up all of these National Geographic magazines from the 1960s to the 2000s or will I regret it?  I think I know the answer.  They were donated about 12 years ago and still wrapped in twine.  We are doing a collage card activity today and I thought I could use them, but I still feel bad cutting them up.  So please reassure or convince me.  Or will I need them in another 12 years?  Again, I think I know the answer, but they are so pretty and old.
[cid:19e34ecf-c1df-4df0-95b2-c4d9cff79ac6]

Jennifer Bromann-Bender
Librarian
Lincoln-Way West High School
21701 S. Gougar Rd.