[aisle] National Geographic Magazines

Michelle Harris harrism at husd4.org
Fri Feb 17 09:59:16 CST 2023

Everything in them is available online.  Cut them up!!!  Think of all the
LOVELY storage space you'll gain from something that you've not used in 12
years!!!
Make some amazing art!!! Give them away as prizes!! Go on Pinterest and
find 10,000 other uses for them!!!  YOU CAN DO IT!!! 🎉😀🎉

On Fri, Feb 17, 2023 at 9:43 AM Jennifer Bromann-Bender via AISLE <