[aisle] Destiny & Receipt Printers

Eden Crothers crotherse at msd19.org
Wed Feb 22 12:00:08 CST 2023

Hello!
I recently bought a Rongta thermal receipt printer for my library.  But
when I try to use it to print Destiny receipts at checkout for my students,
nothing prints or there are weird block graphics on the paper.

Is there anything I can do? I am using Chrome.  Or am I better off
returning it and biting the bullet and buying the $400 follett printer?

*Emails are checked between 7:20 am & 3:10 pm  on days when students are
present.*

--
E-mail is not necessarily a secure means of communication. The information
transmitted herewith is intended only for the person or entity to which it