[aisle] Destiny Question

Lori Jones lori at kenandlori.com
Thu Feb 23 12:22:14 CST 2023

Turns out I clicked on Report Builder,  selected patron transaction summary report,  and Made sure to click on Patron type and status so when I selected the limiters I could look at only Students who were active. It nay give you more info than you need, but it dies provident in excel yhat you can then sort on the number of transactions... hope this works.  :)Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone

Any communication sent or received by District 67 and/or District 115 is a public record and may be subject to inspection or copying under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info

https://www.aisled.org/-- Margo NewtownSheridan School Librarian    847-615-6078 at SHlightbulblabLIBRARY TAGLINE: Empowering Lifelong Readers as Learners