[aisle] 2024 Readers' Choice Award Lists

Virtual Communications AISLE virtualcomm at aisled.org
Fri Feb 24 06:30:00 CST 2023

Good morning,
AISLE is proud to announce the 2024 Readers’ Choice Lists are here! Our
committees have been hard at work for the past year curating these lists
and we are excited about them! We hope you are just as excited! We are
working on creating resources for these books in the coming months. If you
would like information on how you can contribute to these resources or how
to join one of our committees that create these lists, please email Readers'
Choice at readerschoice at aised.org.

2024 Monarch Award List <https://bit.ly/2024MonarchAISLE>

2024 Bluestem Award List <https://bit.ly/2024BluestemAISLE>

2024 Lincoln Award List <https://bit.ly/2024LincolnAISLE>

Happy Reading and Shopping.

*Jennifer Campbell*
*AISLE Director of Virtual Communications*
*AISLE Conference Committee Member*
*AISLE PD Committee Member*
*AISLE Online Store: https://aisled.threadless.com/
<https://aisled.threadless.com/>*