[aisle] Looking for volunteers for Illinois school library training event

Dan Bostrom dan.bostrom at railslibraries.info
Tue Jan 3 12:00:11 CST 2023

Hi all,

Happy 2023! Representatives from AISLE, ILA, IHLS, RAILS, and the Illinois State Library are discussing putting together an online event in Fall 2023 for school library workers. This event would be specifically designed for:

  *   Individuals who are working in school libraries with no formal library education
  *   Individuals with or without a teaching certificate
  *   Paraprofessionals
  *   Individuals considering getting a school library endorsement

We've put together a working group to plan the event, but we would love some more volunteers to help out. We have a Zoom meeting next week Monday, January 9, 1:00-2:00 pm. If you're interested in participating, please email me directly and I'll share the meeting information with you. Thanks!

Dan

Dan Bostrom
Member Engagement Manager
Reaching Across Illinois Library System