[aisle] Battle of the Books questions needed

Richelle Steinmetz rikkir77 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 16:24:27 CST 2023

Hi everyone!

I work with a group of LT feeder school librarians for a multi-school
battle of the books. Each year, we create a new Battle of the Books list, a
new list of questions, a new logo, and more. We have most of the questions
written, but we are looking to see if anyone has some additional questions
already created for any of the following books.

Of course, if you have any questions for us, feel free to reach out and we
would be happy to help.

Ahmed Aziz's Epic Year
Alone by Freeman
Blackbird Girls