[aisle] Job Opening Library Assistant

Samantha Iadanza samanthajanegalati at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 10:05:12 CST 2023

Hi Heather!

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a MLIS grad student and I just
moved to the area this month. I have two years of library experience as a
library media clerk in a middle school in Missouri.

I wanted to let you know that I will be applying to your job posting today
and to keep an eye out! :) I looked at your library website and it looks
like the perfect fit for what I’m looking for, and I think I would be the
perfect fit for you! I'm very passionate about reading, learning, research,
learning new technology, and connecting with students.

Thank you for your time!

Samantha Galati Iadanza

On Thu, Jan 19, 2023 at 12:12 PM Timmons, Heather via AISLE <

> There is an immediate job opening for a Junior High Library assistant at
> Holmes Jr. High in Mount Prospect, IL.  Community Consolidated School
> District 59.  The link to the posting is below.  You can also contact me
> off the listserv if you have questions.
> Library Assistant
> <http://www.generalasp.com/ccsd59/onlineapp/JobPostings/view.asp?all=1&AppliTrackJobId=2878&AppliTrackLayoutMode=detail&AppliTrackViewPosting=1>
>
> --
> Heather Timmons
> timmons.heather at ccsd59.org
> (847) 472-3632
> Library Director
> Holme Jr. High
> Holmes Library <https://holmes.ccsd59.org/about/195-2/>
>
> 'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
> you have WebMD?'
>
> Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com
>
> Reading is a relationship.  It doesn't start with an initiative, log, or
> packet.  It starts with a consistent connection to books.
> Dr. Brad Gustafson.

Samantha Galati Iadanza