[aisle] Alternatives to Follett

Jordan Adams jadams at rccu1.net
Mon Jan 23 11:42:27 CST 2023

I got tired of all of them and just order from Amazon now. I get my books
much faster and cheaper. Downside though is that I have to process them all
so that takes a bit more time, but I can still get all that done in a
faster time than it takes to get books from Follett.

On Mon, Jan 23, 2023 at 11:40 AM Keary Bramwell via AISLE <

> Has anyone switched from primarily ordering from Follett to another
> company? If so, who did you switch to and do you like them more?
>
> We're have a number of issues with Follett and I'd like to explore
> alternatives. We use a few other small vendors, like Penworthy, but I'm
> really looking for one company that I can do the bulk of our ordering from.
> Thanks for your help!
> Keary
>

> Keary Bramwell
> School Librarian