[aisle] Alternatives to Follett

Catherine Gottlieb cgottlieb at Naperville203.org
Mon Jan 23 11:44:16 CST 2023

Ingram is great! They have historically been more of a bookstore provider but they have expanded their access to schools. Without processing, books that are in stock usually come in 2-3 days. Processing is an option, but I haven't used it.

https://www.ingramcontent.com/libraries

Cathy Gottlieb
NCHS Learning Commons Director
NCHS Webmaster
630-420-6549

From: AISLE <aisle-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> On Behalf Of Keary Bramwell via AISLE
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2023 11:41 AM
To: aisle at list.railslibraries.info
Cc: Keary Bramwell <kbramwell at graceriverforest.org>
Subject: [aisle] Alternatives to Follett

CAUTION: This e-mail originated outside of Naperville 203. DO NOT click links or open attachments unless you confirm the incoming address of the sender and know the content is safe.

Has anyone switched from primarily ordering from Follett to another company? If so, who did you switch to and do you like them more?

We're have a number of issues with Follett and I'd like to explore alternatives. We use a few other small vendors, like Penworthy, but I'm really looking for one company that I can do the bulk of our ordering from.
Thanks for your help!
Keary

Keary Bramwell
School Librarian
Grace Lutheran School

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information that is protected by law. The information contained herein is transmitted for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or designated agent of the recipient of such information, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this email or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may subject you to penalties under federal and/or state law. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this email. We may monitor email to and from our network.