[aisle] Alternatives to Follett

Michelle Glatt glattml at unit5.org
Mon Jan 23 13:49:36 CST 2023

No one has mentioned Mackin yet. I had a good experience ordering from them
in the fall--less than a month to get my order and most titles shipped.
They offer free processing, which Follett used to do but recently cut out.

Michelle Glatt
Librarian
Chiddix and Evans Junior High Schools
Bloomington-Normal, IL
glattml at unit5.org
309-336-6545

Chiddix IMC calendar: http://tinyurl.com/chiddiximc
Evans IMC calendar: http://tinyurl.com/evansimc
U5JHS Book Trailers https://tinyurl.com/U5jhsyoutubechannel

*“*You should be especially nice to a librarian today, or tomorrow.
Sometime this week, anyway.
Probably the librarians would like tea. Or chocolates. Or a reliable source
of funding." - Neil Gaiman

On Mon, Jan 23, 2023 at 11:40 AM Keary Bramwell via AISLE <