[aisle] biography labeling within nonfiction

Brooke Fleuette fleuettebr at mercerschools.org
Wed Jan 25 08:54:00 CST 2023

My biographies have always been housed in a separate section, but due to
frequent patron requests, I am planning to re-shelve them within their
corresponding nonfiction section instead (i.e. basketball biographies with
basketball nonfiction.)  For those who already do this, do you add anything
to the call number to indicate it is a biography, or just use the
nonfiction number?  Before I start dismantling the section and making new
labels, I wanted to check here first for advice.

Thank you!

--
Brooke Fleuette
Mercer County High School Library

Currently reading : * Charleston and Savannah* by Jim Morekis
Currently listening to: *We Can't Keep Meeting Like This* by Rachel Lynn
Solomon