[aisle] Register now for these PD sessions

Registrar AISLE registrar at aisled.org
Sun Mar 5 09:19:31 CST 2023

*Name of Activity:  *New ISAIL:  Literacy Standards for Libraries

*Date and Time:  *Tuesday , March 7,  2023  7:00 – 8:00 p.m. 1 PDH

*Location:  *Zoom

*Name of Presenter(s):   *Sia Paganis and Standards Task Force members

During this Zoom session we will take a closer look at the new teaching
standards for school librarians in Illinois. We will analyze each of the
four literacies presented in the new standards and time permitting break
into grade level bands to break down skills as they apply to teaching and
lesson planning.

*Member Fee:  *$10.00

*Non-Member Fee:  *$15.00
DATE CHANGED:

*Name of Activity:  *Writing a Successful LBSS Readers’ Choice Grant

*Date and Time:  *Wednesday, March 15, 2023 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.   1 PDH

*Location:  *Zoom

*Name of Presenter(s):   *Peggy Burton, Bev Frett

Have you applied for an LBSS Readers’ Choice Grant in the past and have not
been successful?  Join this PD session and get details on what the LBSS
Board is looking for and how to organize your application more successfully.

*Member Fee:  *$10.00

*Non-Member Fee:  *$15.00

*To register for these sessions go to https://aisled.org/workshops/
<https://aisled.org/workshops/>*