[aisle] Elmwood Park Public Library needs your help!

Carolyn Kinsella carolynkinsella76 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 15:10:14 CST 2023

This is very interesting information and it is a problem when MLS degreed
staff are replaced with non MLS degreed staff. School Librarians know this
scenario well. As professionals we need to know what is happening in
Illinois and in other states, as well as advocate for each other.   As a
non-profit organization, please remember that AISLE cannot endorse any
candidate.

Carolyn Kinsella
AISLE Executive Secretary
P.O. Box 110
Seneca, IL  61360
PH: 815-357-6023
execsecretary at aisled.org

On Tue, Mar 7, 2023 at 2:14 PM Vicki Pietrus via AISLE <