[aisle] K/1 Lesson Plans & Support

Neha Thakkar nehathakkar114 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 15:49:52 CST 2023

Huge fan of Ramped Up and Shake Up Shared Learning, both by Maria P.
Walther. Also, for 10 bucks you can purchase the Monarch voting rights and
it comes with resources for all 20 books. That could be 20-40 lessons right
there! (And...the past year's are usually shared at some point *for free*!)

Neha Thakkar
M.Ed, MLIS
Pronouns: she/her/hers
630-452-5317
| nehathakkar114 at gmail.com
Socials: @mrsthakkar <https://maps.google.com/?q=Socials:+@mrsthakkar>Pronounce
My Name <https://namedrop.io/nehathakkar1>

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/neha-thakkar-43a841b/>
<http://instagram.com/mrsthakkar> <http://facebook.com/mrsthakkar>
<http://twitter.com/mrsthakkar> <http://thakkarsthinkers.blogspot.com/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU2VTjJP72SJCfvDVFAyl2w> [image:
Pronounce My Name] <https://www.pinterest.com/mrsthakkar>

On Tue, Mar 7, 2023 at 3:20 PM Anita Beaman via AISLE <