[aisle] Elementary Censorship Question?

Weinberger, Colleen cweinberger at wcusd200.org
Wed Mar 8 14:47:15 CST 2023

You ALL are wonderful!  Thank you SO MUCH for your many supportive &
thoughtful replies.  The resource links are very appreciated!  I am going
to read them and print off lots of information to share with the upcoming
committee meeting.  I will keep you informed as to the result.

Have a great evening everyone.

Sincerely,
Colleen

--