[aisle] Research on Effectiveness of School Libraries

Nichole Folkman nfolkman at hartem.org
Fri Mar 10 10:59:09 CST 2023

Thanks for the research!

I'll ask what class he's taking and share it. He said the project he's
working on is supposed to be about a "school program" and he chose the
library. I'm thrilled to get this chance to share! (I hope he has to
present it to the class and they all learn more!)

On Thu, Mar 9, 2023 at 3:50 PM Loretta Burke via AISLE <

> I would like to know what class he is taking.   More. Administrators
> should be taking it!  The more they know about our school libraries, the
> better for all school librarians to get budget $, supplies and tech!
>
> Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android
> <https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature&af_web_dp=https://more.att.com/currently/imap>
>
> On Wed, Mar 8, 2023 at 8:59 PM, Colene Hardy via AISLE
> <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

Thanks!
Nichole Folkman
K-12 Librarian/ STEAM Director
Creator and Director of Stags Read Community Literacy Program
Stags Read Twitter- @StagsRead
Creator of Postcard Field Trip Curriculum
www.postcardfieldtrip.weebly.com

Co-Chair of the AISLE Readers Choice Awards

Scholastic Bowl Coach
Antler/ Staglite Advisor

she/ her/ hers

Check out my projects at