[aisle] Elementary librarians - Gathering information - can really use your help

Pippin, Elizabeth epippin at pblpanthers.org
Fri Mar 10 11:14:29 CST 2023

City / District / School: Paxton, PBL Unit 10, Clara Peterson Elementary
Grades (e.g., K-5) PreK-5th
Hours of school day: M,W,Th,F 8:00am-3:00, Tues. 8:00-2:00
Full day or half day Kindergarten: Full Day Kindergarten, Preschool is half
days.
Times of specials - as shown below

*Special*

Art

Music

PE

STEM

Library

Other

*Times per week*

*No art classes*

*2x per week*

*4x per week*

*Not a part of specials rotation*

*2x per week*

*Total time*

Specials Block is 50 minutes long. Classes either start with PE and then go
to Music or Library or they start at Music or Library and then go to PE.
Each special class is 25 minutes long. STEM has its own schedule and the
teacher goes between doing Legos and STEM.

Library and Music only see each class twice a week but PE sees the classes
more often and at times when Library and Music have plan times.

One final question: Do you do report cards?  If so, which grades? And
grading what? (standards or behaviors)?

On Fri, Mar 10, 2023 at 9:39 AM Holly Gallagher via AISLE <

Lizz Pippin
Librarian
Clara Peterson Elementary