[aisle] StoryWalk

Rebekah Hosford rhosford at cedarfallslibrary.org
Fri Mar 10 09:20:41 CST 2023

Hello Margo,

Your question regarding StoryWalks® from an Illinois Librarian Listserv was
forwarded to me. Per copyright law, you can do anything you want with a
physical copy of a book that you own except make copies or reproduce it in
any way. That means that you can't enlarge any of the pages, but you can
cut them up and put them back together again on poster board.

 Thus far, our library has created StoryWalks® for *Over and Under the
Pond *by Kate Messner, *Creepy Carrots *by Aaron Reynolds,  *Over and Under
the Snow* by Kate Messner, *Sheep Dog and Sheep Sheep *by Eric Barclay, *We
Walk Through the Forest *by Lisa Ferland, *Sheepish: Wolf Undercover* by
Helen Yoon, *Ten Ways to Hear Snow* by Cathy Camper, and we are about to
install *Beyond the Pond* by Joseph Kuefler. You can learn more about our
StoryWalk® here <https://cedarfallslibrary.org/storywalks/>.

Regards,

Rebekah Hosford, MLIS *(she/her/hers <https://pronouns.org/>)*
Youth Senior Librarian
Cedar Falls Public Library
524 Main St, Cedar Falls, IA 50613
(319) 268-5546

*I do not expect a response after hours or on weekends. I sent this email
at my convenience and welcome a response at your convenience.*
--
*"A childhood without books--that would be no childhood. That would be like
being shut out from the enchanted place where you can go and find the