[aisle] Short Survery: Danielson

Carolyn Kinsella carolynkinsella76 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 15:37:03 CST 2023

Remember that *Linking for Learning* provides a set of standards for
evaluation of school libraries and librarians. It also includes an article
on "The SLP Process."  It meshes with Danielson, yet is written for school
libraries and librarians.

Carolyn Kinsella
AISLE Executive Secretary
P.O. Box 110
Seneca, IL  61360
PH: 815-357-6023
execsecretary at aisled.org

On Fri, Mar 10, 2023 at 10:31 AM Lia Oldaker via AISLE <