[aisle] Tape that sticks to Cinder Block Walls?

Leah Gregory lgregory at illinoisheartland.org
Mon Mar 13 09:12:39 CDT 2023

This is crazy, but try hot glue. It works great on cinder block walls but comes right off!

Leah Gregory, M.A., M.S.

Membership Coordinator – School Library Liaison

Illinois Heartland Library System

Edwardsville Office

618.619.2069

lgregory at illinoisheartland.org<mailto:lgregory at illinoisheartland.org>

www.illinoisheartland.org<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.illinoisheartland.org%2F&data=04%7C01%7C%7C4557d2ca289242a0b46808d9daa09362%7Cad3877b36b3b4c2c878f78e3a8da1075%7C0%7C0%7C637781205467143974%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=QQfhl0BAWWkXTvKDBsouThm1agk%2BAyLI%2BuQg2Hf9BWQ%3D&reserved=0>

Imagining Tomorrow—Delivering Possibilities Today!