[aisle] Follett acknowledges an issue with their widgets

Monica Caldicott monica.caldicott at d128.org
Wed Mar 15 14:00:54 CDT 2023

Dear all,
Follett acknowledges a known issue with their widgets. If you've embedded a
search widget into a LibGuide or website, you may be out of luck!
📚 Currently reading *Heretics Anonymous
<https://search.follettsoftware.com/metasearch/rest/v2/go/5999/details/98740>*
by Katie Henry, one of the books nominated for the 2024 Illinois Teen
Choice Award; yep we're already reading ahead!
🌷 Also reading *Don't Ask Me Where I'm From
<https://search.follettsoftware.com/metasearch/rest/v2/go/5999/details/102826>
*by Jennifer De Leon, in preparation for our Fri Mar 17 D128 Staff Book Club
🌿 Also reading *A Taste for Poison: Eleven Deadly Molecules and the
Killers Who Used Them
<https://search.follettsoftware.com/metasearch/rest/v2/go/5999/details/108445>*
by
Neil Bradbury
🎧 Currently listening to *When Angels Left the Old Country
<https://search.follettsoftware.com/metasearch/rest/v2/go/5999/details/108716>
by Sacha Lamb*

--
Pursuant to Illinois’ public records law, this electronic communication may
constitute a public record. Please be advised that this email may be