[aisle] External: [EXTERNAL] Per Capita Grant

Harrison, Gwen GHarrison at ILSOS.GOV
Tue Mar 21 14:19:21 CDT 2023

Good Afternoon:

There has not been an announcement regarding the School District Library Grant Awards as of yet.  It is imminent.

Regarding the mechanics of the FY23 grant funds – I offer the following:

FY 2023 grant funds:
·      Funds must be obligated from July 1, 2022-June 30, 2024, and disbursed by August 15, 2024.
·      The Expenditure Report<https://www.ilsos.gov/publications/pdf_publications/lda262.pdf> documents use of the FY2023 award and must be submitted with the FY2025 School District Library Grant Program Application.

Thank you for your patience.

Gwen

Ms. Gwendolyn A. Harrison
Illinois State Library
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
300 South Second Street
Springfield, IL 62701-1796

Voice: (217)785-7334
Fax: (217) 782-1877

Alexi Giannoulias, Secretary of State and State Librarian