[aisle] District Librarian Job Description

Taylor Cothern tcothern at panaschools.com
Wed Mar 22 11:04:15 CDT 2023

My district is working on creating a District Librarian position in the
2024-2025 school year. This will be a K-12 position that serves about 1,200
students. There will be 3 buildings to work around - high school, junior
high, and our 2 elementary buildings are being consolidated into one new
building. All buildings will be on the same campus (walking distance from
one another). We currently have one library aide in each library, and those
positions will stay the same.

I am looking for examples of District Librarian job descriptions that we
could use as a framework in creating this position. Thank you!

--
*Taylor Cothern*
*6th Grade Language Arts*

*Pana Junior High School  *