[Digital Library] book clubs

Pam Leffler pleffler at mgpl.org
Fri Mar 20 14:51:10 CDT 2020

Hi Janet,

Some of our selectors are continuing to purchase material. We are also watching the holds lists carefully and allocated some extra money towards filling holds. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Stay safe!

Pam Leffler, Executive Director
Morton Grove Public Library
Chair, Electronic Content Consortium
847-929-5130 (direct) | 847-965-4220 (main)
pleffler at mgpl.org<mailto:pleffler at mgpl.org> | mgpl.org<http://www.mgpl.org/>
eccboard2018 at gmail.com<mailto:eccboard2018 at gmail.com>