[Digital Library] eMags in OverDrive

Scott Drone-Silvers sdronesi at lakelandcollege.edu
Fri Nov 27 19:40:03 CST 2020

Flipster is pretty pricey, and I’m not aware of a very good option for The Economist. They are quite restrictive with their digital version, only allowing a certain number of views every month when we had it through RBDigital. It got dropped from our renewal this year. We have it in full text in one of our databases, and for the moment, that’s going to have to be good enough.

Good luck with another solution.

Scott Drone-Silvers

Scott Drone-Silvers
Director of Library Services