[Digital Library] FINAL REMINDER - PLEASE VOTE ON 2 NEW MEMBER LIBRARIES

Pam Leffler pleffler at mgpl.org
Tue May 11 13:45:50 CDT 2021

This is the final reminder that if you haven't already cast your library's vote, please vote on the addition of 2 new libraries to ECC/Digital Library of Illinois, Winnetka-Northfield and Du Quoin Public Library. The link to vote is below.

We have two libraries who are interested in joining ECC/Digital Library of Illinois, the Winnetka-Northfield Public Library District and the Du Quoin Public Library. As per our bylaws, new membership must be voted on by all current ECC libraries.

Overall, the Electronic Content Consortium Executive Committee (ECC Board) sees the addition of new members as a net positive, and we recommend that the full membership approves the addition of both the Winnetka-Northfield Public Library District and the Du Quoin Public Library. The question and the link to vote are below. Please make sure that the library director or their official designee votes on this measure. Duplicate votes from the same library will be eliminated. Voting closes Friday, May 14, 2021 at 5 p.m.

Should the Winnetka-Northfield Public Library District and the Du Quoin Public Library be added as members of the Electronic Content Consortium / Digital Library of Illinois?

https://forms.gle/S2VFHgjBN8iBGSCX7

Pam Leffler (she/her/hers)
Chair, Electronic Content Consortium/Digital Library of Illinois
Executive Director, Morton Grove Public Library
847-929-5130 (direct) | 847-965-4220 (main)
pleffler at mgpl.org<mailto:pleffler at mgpl.org> | mgpl.org<http://www.mgpl.org/>
eccboard2018 at gmail.com<mailto:eccboard2018 at gmail.com> | ecclibraries.info

PLEASE NOTE: PURSUANT TO ILLINOIS STATE LAW, E-MAIL COMMUNICATION TO AND FROM THIS ADDRESS MAY BE SUBJECT TO PUBLIC DISCLOSURE.