[Digital Library] Fw: Important reminder about Libby and the OverDrive app

Lori Siegel lsiegel at northbrook.info
Tue Jan 11 11:33:42 CST 2022

I don't think that the Libby app has the "Recommend to Library" feature. Do
we know if this will be added in the future?

We have quite a few requests per month that must be coming from patrons
using Overdrive. We also have patrons that contact the library directly to
request e-materials, so if we are going to use RTL, it would be helpful if
it was available via Libby, as well.

Lori

Lori Siegel
Librarian