[SWANcom] Upcoming SWAN Member Services meetings and workshops

Kate Boyle kate at swanlibraries.net
Mon Nov 7 08:06:24 CST 2016

**** Please route to appropriate personnel ****

Everyone -

Just a quick reminder on a few upcoming meetings and workshops being hosted by SWAN Member Services:

Thursday, 11/10   9:30 - Noon --- Serials User Group Meeting <http://www.librarylearning.info/events/?eventID=23519>  - join us for a discussion on the Serials module.   Whether you are a current user of Serials or interested in learning more, please join us for a discussion of the Serials module.

Monday, 11/14  9:30 - Noon --- MobileCirc Faire<http://www.librarylearning.info/events/?eventID=23551> -   Bring in your new tablet and peripherals and we will get the license and peripherals set up. You don't need to bring your tablet with you to attend  this event.    After completing setup we will be providing training sessions on various circulation functions: Checkout, Checkin, Renewals, Patron Registration, Modify User, Mark Item Used (In-House use), On-shelf Holds Pull List, Offline Circ and Inventory.
Additionally, the SWAN MobileCirc Mobile Device Registration linked below is REQUIRED prior to setup of your MobileCirc license. We will be unable to set up any devices without a registration form.
https://fs8.formsite.com/SWANServices/form209/index.html

Wednesday, 11/16  9:30 - Noon --- SWAN Circ Advisory Committee Meeting - This meeting is open to all Circulation Supervisors/Managers.

Thursday, 12/8  9:30 - Noon  --- Circulation Users Group Meeting <http://www.librarylearning.info/events/?eventID=23517>  This meeting takes the place of the North and South Circulation Managers meetings normally scheduled in December.  All Circulation Supervisors/Managers are welcome.

Upcoming BlueCloud Analytics workshops are being held on:

     Nov. 9th        class full
     Nov 23rd           class full
     Dec 7th             class full
     Dec 14th<http://www.librarylearning.info/events/?eventID=23531>       room still available
     Dec 21st<http://www.librarylearning.info/admin/roster.aspx?eventID=23532>       room still available

If you should have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Member Services at 630-734-5153.   Have a great week!

Kate Boyle
Member Services Manager
kate at swanlibraries.net<mailto:kate at swanlibraries.net> * (630)326-8617
SWAN Library Services