[ISLMA-Share] Honoring Kip

Wed Jun 22 07:29:55 CDT 2016

Kip has been very helpful to libraries of all types. He has been very
helpful with the maintaining of our school library per capita grants and is
very respected as a lobbyist by others. I have sent in my contribution and
hope that others will do so.

Lou Ann Jacobs
ISLMA Legislation chair

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 1:18 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library