[ISLMA-Share] Security systems

Mon May 16 12:31:03 CDT 2016

I so wish we DIDN'T have security gates. They are annoying. During term
paper time, we have them going off all the time because of ILL books.  I
guess it depends on your kids, but we just don't have much theft. And if
they do, I just find the sensor torn out of the book sitting on the shelf,
so we don't catch them anyway.

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 12:15 PM, Email list for the Illinois School
Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> We do not have security gates. We do have some books walk off, but not
> very many.
>

> *Tim Yoder*
>
> *Librarian*
> *Harvard Junior High School*

Please note this is my new email address and change your address book
accordingly. annette.mills at tcusd2.org

Annette Mills

School Librarian

Triad High School