[ISLMA-Share] VHS tapes? Dictionaries/encyclopedias

Wed May 18 13:32:49 CDT 2016

Hi all,

My school is undergoing construction this summer.  Lots of resources are being disregarded and I am having a hard time seeing it thrown away.  Does anyone out there need or know of someone who needs educational VHS tapes (on K-5 topics), Cassette players, dictionaries, encyclopedias (copyright 2006), or weeded nonfiction books from the library?  I really don’t want to do Pintrest projects.  Just want to clean up the school and use resources appropriately.

Thanks,
Keri Johnson
Libertyville, IL

--
To ensure that District 70 students experience learning that prepares them
to live and work in the 21st Century