[ISLMA-Share] Famous Chicago Buildings

Tue May 31 22:11:22 CDT 2016

The Chicago Architecture Foundation has a store for children:

http://shop.architecture.org/collections/books-for-kids <http://shop.architecture.org/collections/books-for-kids>

Bet you will find some great resources there. Staff should be able to help you select appropriate titles that they own or direct you to other resources (312. 322. 1132 ).

Bobbie Kocim