[ISLMA-Share] Sample Test

Mon Nov 7 13:41:00 CST 2016

This is a copy of the booklet that ACT generally provides to schools for
distribution to students.  The online version is for individuals to use.  I
would think that if individual students go online and access the booklet
for their own personal use, it is fine. What ACT seems to want to prevent
is mass printing, copying, and distribution of the document without their
knowledge.  Maybe you can ask them to send you copies of the booklet or
even get permission to make and distribute copies yourself.  But I would
think that with the copyright and the accompanying statement, you shouldn't
make the copies of the test materials without permission.  That does not,
however, stop you from giving students the URL and allowing them to access
the booklet on their own.

John Moranski

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 1:12 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library