[ISLMA-Share] Live Stream of Election Results

Tue Nov 8 08:22:27 CST 2016

Not much action yet, but this looks like it is just the facts once the
results come rolling in;

http://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 8:07 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Does anyone have a site to recommend for balanced coverage:)
>

> Jessica Brinkman
>
> * "There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror
> that reflects it." Edith Wharton *
> *My Current Reading Pile Includes: *
>
>    - *The Boy in the Black Suit *by Jason Reynolds,
>    - *Grave Mercy *by Robin LeFevers,
>    - *In Defense of Food: an Eater's Manifesto* by Michael Pollan, and
>    - *Reading in the Wild: the Book Whisperer's Keys to Cultivating
>    Lifelong Reading Habits* by Donalyn Miller.
>
> *My Reading To-Do List Includes:*
>
>    - *Gabi, a Girl in Pieces* by Isabel Quintero
>    - *Fish in a Tree* by Lynda Mullaly Hunt
>
> *My Current Watch List Includes:*
>
>    - *Stranger Things*
>    - *Game of Thrones*
>
> *Teacher Librarian*
>

> *Student Council Co-Sponsor 815-426-2103 X 6815 <815-426-2103%20X%206815>
> brinkmanj at hsd2.k12.il.us <brinkmanj at hsd2.k12.il.us>*
>

> *HCUSD#2 webpage: www.hcusd2.org <http://www.hcusd2.org> *
> *HHS Media Center webpage: http://goo.gl/zrfld3 <http://goo.gl/zrfld3>*

*Confidentiality Notice:  *
This message and any attachments may contain
confidential and privileged information protected by law.  The
information contained herein is transmitted for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient or
designated agent of the recipient of such information, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this email
or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may
subject you to penalties under federal and/or state law.  If you
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete this email.  We may monitor email to and from our
network.