[ISLMA-Share] Live Stream of Election Results

Tue Nov 8 08:30:24 CST 2016

There aren't going to be any results, or even significant speculation of
results, until the polls begin to close this evening.  Until then, it's
mostly going to be just talking head stuff, and maybe a few veiled hints
here and there.  As for balance, I think the best that can be said is
balance is in the eye of the beholder.  Some think PBS is balanced, others
ABC, some FOX--that is their slogan, after all.  Balanced is what you think
is balanced, and what you think is balanced is going to be seen as skewed
by others. I always like public broadcasting--PBS, NPR--they have the extra
added benefit of no commercials.

John Moranski

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 8:07 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library