[ISLMA-Share] Integration of Database Marc Records

Wed Oct 5 09:54:48 CDT 2016

Hello,

I am looking to speak with librarians who have (or have had) their database
MARC records integrated with/imported into their library software.  (Our
district is with Follett and I'm looking at incorporating Gale's MARC
records to make searching easier for students.)  If you do have your
records integrated, I'd like to know:

- when you first imported those MARC records
- how much time upkeep requires from you on a monthly basis
- if/how large your usage increase has been
- how teachers and students have responded

If your libraries had database MARC records integrated with/imported into
at one time and you no longer do, I'd also find it helpful to hear from
you!  Please feel free to email off-list at rfuller at rochester3a.net.

Thanks, everyone!

Sincerely,
Ms. Rachel Fuller
Director of Library Media Services
Rochester Community Unit School District
rfuller at rochester3a.net
RHS Library website
<https://sites.google.com/a/rochester3a.net/rochester-c-u-s-d-library/>