[ISLMA-Share] Reading interest survey

Wed Sep 21 21:46:01 CDT 2016

NoveList K-8 Plus, the online EBSCO product to help from great reads for young readers, offers the user the opportunity to create their own Appeal Mix to help find new titles. The Search options are geared toward three age groups: Ages 0-8, 9-12, and Teen. I have attached the Definitions of the Appeal Terms provided by NoveList K-8 that can lead to interesting discussions with students. These descriptions can be used to create your Student Survey.

The User can select 3 categories from the following options to help narrow their search for a good read:

Character:
Ability diverse
Anthropomorphic
Believable