[ISLMA-Share] Typing skills programs on the web for free

Tue Aug 8 08:55:14 CDT 2017

Dear Library Media Friends:

I am looking for suggestions as to what you have used with your elementary
students for typing skills-specifically, ones that you can access on the web
for FREE.  We are using "out of date" Android-based tablets with mini
keyboards attached. We have used Typing Club, Dance Mat Typing and Peter's
Online Typing, in the past. Wondering of you had any other suggestions?

Thank you,

Laura O'Brien

Media Assistant at BenGil Elementary School

Gillespie, IL