[ISLMA-Share] Book content

Thu Feb 9 08:44:09 CST 2017

I'm at a high school, but I know that many of our students have read this
book in middle school, as it is in their curriculum.

Sherry Jo Baehr
Teacher Librarian/Library Coordinator
Niles West High School
847-626-2700

*What I'm Reading...*
[image: Scythe (Arc of a Scythe, #1)]
<http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28954189-scythe?from_search=true>   [image:
A Gentleman in Moscow]
<http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29430012-a-gentleman-in-moscow>

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 8:07 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library