[ISLMA-Share] Battle of the Books Quizzes

Fri Feb 10 10:44:50 CST 2017

I am leading Battle of the Books at Thomas Paine Elementary School in Urbana, IL.  Our battles are coming up at the end of March and I'm trying to find additional resources to offer my participants to "study" for the competition.  Since the books on the list are all Bluestem, Monarch, and Rebecca Caudill book award winners, I've been finding various Illinois school district sites that have quizzes available for their students.  These sites require a login/password, however, so I cannot access them.  I did email one district and they replied that the quizzes were google forms and could not be sent via email.  So, I am wondering if someone might have quizzes available (either online or that could be sent) or know of a place that has quizzes available for these books that our students could access?

Or are you aware of other reading/learning websites that have quizzes for these books?  Our school uses the Accelerated Reader program and all the Battle books are available there, but students can only take those quizzes at school.  I was hoping to find a site students could access from home.  I found Sylvan's Book Adventure site and GoodReads, which both have 11 of the 30 books, and BookRags which has 4, so that's a start.  But I was wondering if you might have some further suggestions?
Thank you!JaimeePTA parent