[ISLMA-Share] Battle of the Books - How do you get books in the students hands?

Thu Feb 16 17:22:33 CST 2017

Concerning Battle, I additionally have 20 mp3 units on which I upload as
many of the battle books that I can reasonably purchase.  This year, I
loaded 14 books on each mp3.  Our district uses about 10 books from the
current Caudill list and about 10 books from the current Bluestem list.

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 3:48 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

Amy Sanecki
Librarian
Cotton Creek School
545 Newport
Island Lake, IL   60042
847-526-4700 ext: 3406

--

*This message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the