[ISLMA-Share] ISLMA at ICE

Wed Feb 22 14:54:48 CST 2017

Hello ISLMA!

If you are going to the ICE conference in St. Charles next week, ISLMA
needs your help.  We are sharing an advocacy booth in the PLN Plaza, and we
need help managing the booth.  Use the link below to access the sign-up
sheet.  If you can help but not for a full block of time, sign up and put
when you are available in that block.
This is your opportunity to talk to great teachers, librarians and
administrators across the state and let them know what we, librarians, do
everyday!  We collaborate!  We teach!  We advocate!
Please consider sharing some of your time at ICE promoting ISLMA.  For
those who sign up, I will send out a confirmation email next Tuesday with
more details.

Thanks and see you at ICE!
Tom Gross
ISLMA Liaison to ICE