[ISLMA-Share] 2nd Grade books on Character Traits

Sun Feb 26 08:24:56 CST 2017

If you would like to teach from the angle of here are some things you
should avoid, try the Lulu books...most notably *LuLu and the Brontosaurus*.
Lots of singing, sequencing, onomatopoeia, compound words,  and fun occurs.
Colleen Beierle

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 9:28 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library