[ISLMA-Share] Do you have a great "makerspace" activity to share? ISLMA needs you!

Tue Feb 28 09:30:37 CST 2017

We do have a few spots still open for presenters.

Andrea Perrin
2017 Virtual Conference Committee Member
LRC Director
Woodland Middle School, Gurnee

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 8:57 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library